Thursday, 10 August 2017

Taylor Swift Fires Back During Testimony At Sexual Assault Trial


I give Taylor a lot of flack.....

But this?

THIS IS AMAZING.

Taylor Swift was having none of the cross examination during trial today, which sees Taylor alleging a DJ grabbed her bare ass during a meet & greet.

The allegation stems from 2013, and following the allegations, the DJ, David Mueller, sued HER for $3 million in defamation because he lost his job at the radio station.

HE. SUED. HER.

To counter, Taylor is suing David for $1.

Yes, you read that right.

ONE. DOLLAR.

This trial isn't about the money for Taylor (obviously), it's about the fact that it is completely unacceptable for a man to grab a woman without her consent.

Now that we're all up to speed, here's where we pick up:

Taylor testified today, and by these official quotes?

She wasn't standing for ANY of what David's attorney was trying to do.

Responding to one question about being critical of her bodyguard for not stopping the alleging groping:

"I'm critical of your client sticking his hand under my skirt and grabbing my ass."


Checkmate. 

Next: 

She made it very clear where she was grabbed: 

“He did not touch my rib, he did not touch my hand, he grabbed my bare ass,"

And she was ACTUALLY asked if it was possible that it was someone else who grabbed her: 

“He had a handful of my ass. I know it was him.” 

But it got worse. Taylor was even asked if she feels any remorse over the fact that he was fired from his job:

“I am not going to allow your client to make me feel like it is anyway my fault because it isn’t.” 

Bravo Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment