Wednesday, 9 August 2017

Aaron Carter Continues To Open Up About Being Bisexual


He's living his truth!!

Aaron Carter recently spoke with radio program 'The Bert Show', where the 29 year old singer continued to open up about his recent coming out as bisexual.

Carter said:

"I'm a single guy again, recently came out as bisexual, so that's who I am. And I'm just taking it one minute, and one day, and one comment at a time," 

"All I can say is that I'm really looking forward to the future right now, and whether I choose to be with a man or a woman is my decision, and no one else's."

Aaron continued to open up, revealing that he was in a relationship with a man back when he was 17, but described it as a "small relationship"

"To be honest, I’ve been thinking about it for many years,” 

“It was something that I just felt like was important and I needed to say. It was a part of a new chapter of turning 30, on Dec. 7 this year.”

More than that, Aaron also discussed his recent breakup from Madison Parker: 

“I had discussed it with my ex-girlfriend, and she didn't really understand it and she didn't want [to]," 

"And that was it. So we left it mutual and parted ways.”

No comments:

Post a Comment