Thursday, 6 July 2017

Gabrielle Union Shares Emotional '10 Things I Hate About You' Post For Throwback Thursday


I may or may not have cried because of this.

Gabrielle Union-Wade shared an amazing photo in honor of Throwback Thursday, but it also happened to be incredibly emotional. 

Going all the way back, 18 years ago to be exact, the actress shared a photo of herself alongside the rest of the cast of the film '10 Things I Hate About You', and her caption has gotten us emotional. 

Just a bunch of kids having the time of our lives up in Tacoma/Seattle ... 1st movie & an experience that I'll never forget. The best/coolest/most generous group of people to share my 1st film experience. What a time man. ❤ and eternal light #RIPHeath #10thingsihateaboutyou #CanYouEverJustBeWhelmed

We miss you Heath. 


No comments:

Post a Comment