Saturday, 1 July 2017

Did Jay Z Confirm He Cheated On Beyonce In New Song '4:44'???


Complete concoction to sell an album....

Or has the rapper finally owned up to his mistakes? 

When Beyonce dropped 'Lemonade' back in 2016, many viewed the album as her calling out her husband Jay Z for his extramarital affair. Now, here we are in 2017, and it appears Jay Z himself is confirming those said details. 

With the drop of his TIDAL exclusive album '4:44', the rapper opens up in a big way on the title track with the lines: 

“I apologize, often womanize / Took for my child to be born to see through a woman’s eyes,” on the title track. “And if my children knew, I don’t even know what I would do / If they ain’t look at me the same, I would prolly die with all the shame / You did what with who? What good is a ménage à trois when you have a soulmate, you risked that for Blue?”

So, was that all the confirmation we needed? Or was this whole thing planned like many think 'Lemonade' was? 


No comments:

Post a Comment