Saturday, 15 July 2017

Blac Chyna's Mother Spews Transphobia In Video Attack On Caitlyn Jenner


Look......here's the thing:

You can hate Caitlyn Jenner's politics.

You can HATE Caitlyn Jenner.....but you can do both of these things without being transphobic!!!!

Following her appearance on 'The View' where she discussed Blac Chyna/Rob Kardashian drama, Caitlyn Jenner is being attacked online by Chyna's mother Shalana Hunter.

On 'The View', Caitlyn said:

Rob was stupid for doing that and he kind of apologized. I really have not had much of a relation- I’ve never met Blac Chyna,”

 “I’ve never met [Dream]. Rob, I haven’t really had a serious conversation with in years. So I’ve kind of been out of that scene so I really can’t comment on what’s going on there.”

The video from Shalana is extremely transphobic, and contains NSFW language: 



No comments:

Post a Comment