Friday, 23 June 2017

Johnny Depp Under Fire For Making Assassination Joke About Trump


UPDATE: 

Just minutes ago, Depp issued an apology for his comments:

“I apologize for the bad joke I attempted last night in poor taste about President Trump,” It did not come out as intended, and I intended no malice. I was only trying to amuse, not to harm anyone.”


It cost Kathy Griffin everything....

Will it cost Johnny?

No. Because he's a man.

And you all know that's damn true.

While speaking to the crowd at the Glastonbury Festival yesterday, Johnny began talking about Donald Trump, and then dropped this line:

"I think he needs help."

"When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?" 

The line drew cheers from the crowd, but Depp still tried to backpedal somewhat on his clear reference to John Wilkes Booth assassinating President Lincoln. 

So, we all saw what Kathy went through......what will happen to Johnny? 

No comments:

Post a Comment