Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Iggy Azalea Responds To Halsey's Insults: "I Don't Know Her"


Think Halsey will respond? 

Iggy Azalea has finally reacted to being called a "f***ing moron" by Halsey, and she seems just as confused as the rest of us. 

Speaking with an Australian radio show, Iggy said: 

"Yeah, it's a bit weird to bring someone up in an interview that you weren't asked about. It's kind of like if we were talking right now and I just randomly started talking about Janet Jackson or something," 

"To me, because I'm a famous person and I know a lot of the time people have opinions and they're not always accurate, I really try very hard not to give my personal opinions about people that I don't know. I don't know her, I've never met her."

"I thought it was a bit of a strange thing to throw that out there," 

"She's young and I hope she learns maybe to be a bit less judgmental when she's kind of in the same shoes. I'm sure she's getting judged all the time as well by people who don't really know her. Maybe it'd be good for her to try to be a little more empathetic to other people that are in the same situation."

In case you had missed it, what Halsey said was this, after being asked who she wouldn't want to include on her record: 

"There's a lot of people I wouldn't put on my record. Iggy Azalea: absolutely not," 

"She had a complete disregard for black culture. Fucking moron. I watched her career dissolve and it fascinated me."

No comments:

Post a Comment