Sunday, 14 May 2017

Charlie Hunnam Reveals He'd Be Down For 'Queer As Folk' Reunion


YES PLEASE!!!

While promoting his new film 'King Arthur', Charlie Hunnam has revealed that he would be completely down with a reunion to his 1999 UK series 'Queer as Folk'.

Hunnam said to 'The Sun':

“I’d be game for a reunion,” 

“It’s a long time ago, I’m an old bastard now – that was 20 years ago.”

"When I’m back in England, people still recognize me as Nathan… It was the beginning of my career, so I have very fond memories of it"

And maybe if you hadn't noticed, Hunnam recently reunited with his former QAF co-star Aidan Gillen for 'King Arthur'. Gillen, who also plays Littlefinger in 'Game of Thrones', played Hunnam's character Nathan's love interest Stuart. 

SOMEONE GET ON THIS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment