Wednesday, 12 April 2017

Remember Those Naked Pictures Of Orlando Bloom? He's Finally Talking About Them!!


Any reason to go back and look at those is OKAY with me!!

In a new interview, Orlando Bloom is finally discussing those nude paddleboarding photos, and we're not mad about it.

If you'll all recall, paparazzi snapped the naked photos of the 'Lord of the Rings' alum alongside then girlfriend Katy Perry.

Orlando started out the discussion by trying to make a joke about it:

"Are we going to talk about my penis" he asked, before bursting out laughing.


“I wouldn’t have put myself in that position if 
I’d thought it would happen.” 
“I’ve been photographed a million times in a million ways. 
I have a good radar,” 
“We’d been completely alone for five days. 
Nothing around us." 
"There was no way anyone could get anything. 
So I had a moment of feeling free.”
In case you had forgotten about the photos, you can see them HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment