Wednesday, 12 April 2017

'Full House' Alum Jodie Sweetin Reveals She Screen Tested For 'Dawson's Creek'!!


This is.....interesting.

During an interview alongside her 'Hollywood Darlings' cast members Beverly Mitchell and Christine Lakin, 'Full House' alum Jodie Sweetin made a startling reveal:

She screen tested for 'Dawson's Creek'!!

Sweetin explained she screen tested for the role of Jen Lindley, of course made famous by Oscar nominee Michelle Williams.

"I screen tested for 'Dawson's Creek,'" 

"I remember at the time thinking, 'Oh, it shoots in North Carolina, I don't wanna go.' I was getting close enough to where it was one of those things I had to consider. I was in high school at the time. It did't happen, but I might have been like, 'I don't wanna move.' Dumb."

No comments:

Post a Comment