Friday, 17 March 2017

Liam Payne Talks Cheryl In New Interview: "She's Been My Dream Girl Since I Was Younger"


This is too damn adorable....

But is he ready for fatherhood? 

In the newest issue of 'Rollacoaster' magazine, One Direction member Liam Payne discussed his relationship with Cheryl Cole.

Liam said:

“This is the thing. In a non-clich√© way, it’s weird waking up every day and literally living out your dream…Obviously I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world, and she’s absolutely amazing,” 

“She’s been my dream girl since I was younger. She’s so ace.”
“She is a wonderful, wonderful person, and it’s amazing to have someone who can relate to so much of things—someone who’s taken greater steps than me,”

“Her solo career was amazing. She’s been in the industry for 14 years now.”

“We’re super happy. It’s a very personal, precious time for us. I’m still learning. I’m only 23,”

So, safe to assume that his only hint to her pregnancy is "very personal, precious time for us"? 

She's due any day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment