Tuesday, 21 March 2017

'Dancing With The Stars' Bonner Bolton Explains THAT Sharna Burgess Moment Caught On Camera


If you watched, then you ALL know what we're talking about!!

On last nights premiere of 'Dancing With the Stars', Bonner Bolton and partner Sharna Burgess impressed the judges with their routine, but it was a moment caught backstage that had the internet in a frenzy.

While Nick Viall and Peta Murgatroyd were awaiting their scores, cameras caught Bonner in a precarious position....until Sharna quickly put an end to it.

Watch the moment below:


Bonner spoke with 'ET' following the show and had this to say:

 “I was just stargazed by Nick and Peta‘s performance and I was looking at the TV screen. I felt her bump into me yet I wasn’t really looking at what was bumping into me,” 

 “There was some hand placement that went south, so to speak…[it was] totally unintentional.”

Do we believe him? 

No comments:

Post a Comment