Thursday, 16 February 2017

Regis Philbin Reveals He And Kelly Ripa No Longer Speak


This is just more ammunition that SHE'S the difficult one.

Kelly Ripa made headline last year when former 'LIVE' co-host Michael Strahan left the show, amid reports that he blindsided her and the network with his departure.

Now, Kelly's other former co-host, original 'LIVE' host Regis Philbin is revealing animosity between the two since his exit 6 years ago.

While speaking with Larry King, Philbin revealed:

“She got very offended when I left. She thought I was leaving because of her,” 

“I was leaving because I was getting older and it was not right for me anymore.”

King then dug further, asking Regis if they keep in touch: 

“Not really, no.”

Philbin also explained that he has never been asked back to the program, even for a one off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment