Tuesday, 24 January 2017

Chris Brown Throws Racist Insult At Aziz Ansari Following 'SNL' Joke


Chris Brown is a vile piece of CRAP.

There.

I feel better.

This past weekend, Aziz Ansari hosted his first ever 'Saturday Night Live', and the reviews were stellar. While attacking President Trump in his opening monologue, Aziz also took a dig at Chris Brown.

Ansari said:

“I’m sure there’s a lot of people voted for Trump the same way a lot of people listen to the music of Chris Brown, where it’s like, 'Hey, man, I’m just here for the tunes. I’m just here for the tunes. I don’t know about that other stuff. I just like the dancing and the music. I don’t condone the extracurriculars.'

"If you think about it, Donald Trump is basically the Chris Brown of politics. And ‘Make America Great Again’ is his ‘These hoes ain’t loyal.’”

Well, it didn't take long for Brown to fire back....and it was MUCH worse:

“F*CK NO!!!!!! Somebody tell ALADDIN HOP OFF MY D*CK!“ 

A video posted by 1 YOU ❤️ 2 HATE (@chrisbrownofficial) on

No comments:

Post a Comment