Monday, 5 December 2016

Susan Lucci Wants To Bring 'Dynasty' To Broadway!!


SOMEONE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!

Daytime legend Susan Lucci has gotten to a stage in her career, where she doesn't just want to start accepting any roles, instead looking for something "juicy".

The former 'All My Children' star and Emmy winner has revealed that she's been approached for Broadway roles....but there's a specific one she has in mind:

'Dynasty'!!

“[Broadway] roles have been offered to me,”

“But it has to be the right part. I am not looking to play a soft little lamb. It has to be a juicy seductress role. Let me put it this way, if ‘Dynasty’ were to become a play, I’d want to be Alexis.

You’d have to think Joan Collins would fight her for the part. 

 “I can’t let go of [’All My Children’ vixen role] Erica Kane so easily.”

Somebody......ANYBODY.....

MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment