Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Lena Dunham Faces Backlash After Saying She "Wishes She Had An Abortion"


Does this woman speak before opening her mouth?

'Girls' star Lena Dunham is once again facing harsh criticism, after her most recent reveal.

While speaking out on the stigma surrounding abortion, and her experiences with it, Lena said:

"I sort of jumped," 
"'I haven’t had an abortion,' I told her. I wanted to make it really clear to her that as much as I was going out and fighting for other women’s options, I myself had never had an abortion."
"Even I, the woman who cares as much as anybody about a woman’s right to choose, felt it was important that people know I was unblemished in this department," she continued. "Now I can say that I still haven’t had an abortion, but I wish I had."

Oh Lena.......

No.

No comments:

Post a Comment