Saturday, 17 December 2016

Leah Remini Reveals: Tom Cruise "Thinks I'm The Devil"


The fact that this woman has gone out on a limb here, and is speaking out....

Shows her strength.

While her A&E series about Scientology continues to expose dark secrets, Leah Remini had even more to say while speaking with Larry King.

And more notably, about Tom Cruise.

Leah said:

 "I did know Tom. Tom is a fully dedicated and loyal Scientologist. He wouldn't say anything to me because he thinks I'm the devil. He honestly believes, and all Scientologists are taught to believe, that people like me are literally the devil, that we mean them harm."

"Tom is very well aware of what is Scientology, truthfully,"
"He is very aware that it's an organization that is defrauding people out of their lives, but in his heart, I believe he believes it. I believe that he's, like me, has been lied to."

Will Tom speak out in his own defense and the defense of Scientology? 
Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment