Sunday, 6 November 2016

Mila Kunis Delivers POWERFUL Op-Ed On Gender Bias & Wage Gap


Standing ovation for Mila.

In a powerful op-ed on husband Ashton Kutcher's website 'A Plus', actress Mila Kunis is sounding off on gender bias and wage gap in Hollywood.

Kunis recalls moments throughout her career such as a producer telling her she'd "never work in this town again" for not doing a semi-nude scene for a magazine to help promote a film. 

She stated: 

"I was no longer willing to subject myself to a na├»ve compromise that I had previously been willing to," 

 "I was livid, I felt objectified, and for the first time in my career, I said 'no.' And guess what? The world didn't end. The film made a lot of money and I did work in this town again, and again, and again."

You can read her entire op-ed HERE


Thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment