Sunday, 13 November 2016

Kelly Clarkson Reveals New Single In April; Album Due Out In June


This music news is worth celebrating!!!

Kelly Clarkson has been hyping us all these past few months, with the reveal that her next album will be soul infused, something she's been wanting to do since the beginning of her career post 'Idol'.

Now, we have some news!!

In a new interview, Kelly has revealed that her 8th studio album will be coming June 2017, and the lead single will arrive in April!! She also detailed how excited she was, and what to expect.

“It’s my favorite thing I’ve ever done. It’s the first time I got to pick my label, because I just got out of my Idol contract. I’ve been dying to make this record since Idol,”

“We’re still working on it, but we have a good batch of songs already and I can’t wait to sing them live. They’re amazing. After having a career for so long, it’s so weird that nobody knows [my sound] yet, so it’s going to be so good. It’s definitely a different chapter.”

Kelly cited legends such as Aretha Franklin, Mariah Carey, Tina Turner and the late Whitney Houston as influences on this record. 

BRING IT ON!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment