Friday, 18 November 2016

Kanye West Reveals He Didn't Vote....But WOULD Have For Donald Trump!!


Dearest Kim Kardashian:

DIVORCE. NOW.

During his concert last night, Kanye West dropped a whopper on his audience, as he revealed that he didn't vote in the presidential election, but if he had?

It would have been for Donald Trump!!

Kanye said in his rant:

"I said something that was kind of politically correct. I told y’all I didn’t vote. But if I would have voted, I would have voted on Trump. I wanted to say that before the election, but they told me, ‘Whatever you do, don’t say that aloud,’”

“Not only did I not vote, but there were a lot of things I actually liked about Trump‘s campaign. His approach was f–king genius – because it worked,” 

“That don’t mean I don’t think that black lives matter. That don’t mean that I don’t believe in women’s rights. That don’t mean that I don’t believe in gay marriage. That don’t mean that I don’t believe in these things,

Let me be frank:

GO. FUCK. YOURSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment