Thursday, 9 June 2016

'Real O'Neals' Star Noah Galvin SLAMS Colton Haynes' Coming Out


Uh......okay?

Noah Galvin, star of 'The Real O'Neals', has slammed Colton Haynes and his coming out, and is causing quite a bit of a stir for it.

The 22 year old (who is also gay) was asked if he knew Colton in a new interview, but then proceeded to voice his opinion on Colton's coming out. He slammed the former 'Teen Wolf' star for not having the guts (we'll put it lightly) for not even saying the words  "I'm gay":

Well, Noah didn't mince words:

That's not coming out. That's fucking pussy bullshit. That's like, enough people assume that I sleep with men, so I'm just going to slightly confirm the fact that I've sucked a dick or two. That's not doing anything for the little gays but giving them more masturbation material.

Wow.

What do you guys think of what Ryan had to say?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry but when I read the Noah said, I couldn't stop laughing. Sorry but in some funny, but maybe not the best way, Noah has a point.

    ReplyDelete