Saturday, 21 May 2016

Stephen Amell Shows Colton Haynes Love After He Comes Out


I love these guys.

In a new interview with E! News, 'Arrow' leading man Stephen Amell commented on former co-star Colton Haynes' decision to go public with his sexuality, as well as his battle with anxiety.

Stephen said:

“I’m so happy for Colton,” 

“A fan three or four months ago at a Comic-Con convention basically tried to bait me into outing him. I got in touch with [Colton] and was like, ‘Hey, man, this happened [and] I didn’t know what to say. I simply deflected and we moved on.’…He emailed me back and said, ‘You know, I really appreciate that and I’ve recently made some decisions over the past few months and I’m excited about what’s in the future.’ I’m excited for him, too.”


“I’ve seen him struggle with anxiety and that’s why he, well certainly one of the reasons why, he left Teen Wolf and he left Arrow. When he came back to Arrow this year simply for an episode, it was such a different version of Colton. He and I bonded more. I’m very very happy for him,”


Seriously, what amazing words from Stephen, who proves what a great friend he is to Colton. 

Love this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment