Sunday, 29 May 2016

Meghan Trainor Hilariously Recalls How She Didn't Know Whose Parents Brooklyn Beckham Were!!


C'mon Meghan.....

The pout alone gives it away!!!

During a guest column in the UK publication 'The Sun', Meghan Trainor opened up about a day she spent at Disneyland with friend Chloe Moretz.....and Brooklyn Beckham.

The 'No' singer revealed that while she obviously knew Chloe and Brooklyn were dating, she had no idea who his famous parents were!!


“I was making fun of him. I was like, ‘What are you famous for? Are you an actor? Who are you?’ Girls would keep coming up to him while me and Chloe were sitting eating pizza.”

“They were asking him for a pic and I was like, ‘Me and Chloe are here, what do you want a pic with him for?!’” she added. “He messed with me and said, ‘Yeah, I acted when I was a kid’. I am so stupid. I had no idea who his parents were!”

HA!!!

Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment