Saturday, 28 May 2016

Jessica Lange & 'American Horror Story' ARE DONE!!


*cries*

At least we have the upcoming 'Feud'!!

We were treated to watching Jessica Lange dominate 'American Horror Story' over the course of 4 seasons, as the diabolical Constance, nun Sister Jude, Fiona the witch, and finally ringleader Elsa.

However, as what many have thought since her departure and omission from season 5, Lange has confirmed she's done with the series.

In a recent interview with Charlie Rose, Lange explained she was done:

“No, I had four years with that, four seasons, and each year was a marvelous character,” she said. “Everything changed from one year to another which made it very interesting to me. But no, I think sometimes you come to the end of something and it has had its natural—”

The host however, seemed to be a massive fan as well, and cut in with "But, I mean, people loved you in that".

Lange smiled, and fired back with: 

"I know, I know. It's funny". 

It's not funny....IT'S HEARTBREAKING. 

I mean, we can all agree that Lady Gaga did a formidable job in season 5.....

But it still doesn't hold a candle to Lange!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment