Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Celine Dion Opens Up About Rene Angelil's Death For The First Time


This woman has been through so much the past few months.

Celine Dion sat down for her first official interview since the death of her husband Rene Angelil, and it's breaking our heart.

Speaking with 'Good Morning America' (airing tomorrow), Celine talked about telling Rene it was okay to let go, and also explained how she broke the news to her 5 year old twins, and 15 year son.

"You were worrying for my career. You were worrying for the children. You were worrying for everything. It’s enough. Do you trust me? Please do. Trust me,” The kids are fine. I’m fine. I promise you we’re gonna be okay. Please leave in peace. I don’t want you to worry.”

“Before I told them that their dad was not there, I talked about when we, everybody, gets sick. 

Then I said, ‘Do you remember the movie ‘Up,’” 

“It’s one of our favorites…’Oh,’ they said, ‘Yes, Ellie went up. You know, she, with the balloons.’ And I said, ‘Well, yeah … You know, today Papa went up.’”


Our thoughts continue to go out to Celine and her children. 




No comments:

Post a Comment