Monday, 30 May 2016

Adele Calls Out Fan For Video Taping Concert!!


THIS is why she's a QUEEN!!!

Adele was performing in Verona, Italy during her sold out '25' world tour, when she noticed a female fan filming.

What's crazier, is that the fan seemingly had a tripod set up for her video camera as well, which didn't sit well with the Grammy/Oscar winning superstar.

Adele says to the woman:

“Yeah, I want to tell that lady as well, can you stop filming me with a video camera because I’m really here in real life,” 

“You can enjoy it in real life, rather than through your camera.”

“Can you take your tripod down,” 

“This isn’t a DVD, this is a real show. I’d really like you to enjoy my show because there’s lots of people outside that couldn’t come in.”


Check out the moment below:


No comments:

Post a Comment