Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Steve-O Claims He Spent 3 Hours Doing Cocaine With Mike Tyson


You can't make this stuff up. 

Former 'Jackass' star Steve-O is opening up in a new interview, even going so far as to revealing to doing cocaine with none other than Mike Tyson!!

Speaking with GQ, the former reality star said:

“I’ve done f—–g cocaine with Mike Tyson,” 

 “We spent three hours locked in a bathroom together.”

Steve-On goes on to say the incident happened after he crashed a Hollywood Hills party, and Tyson found him in another room, asking if he had any cocaine. 

“I told him, ‘Yeah, dude, I got a bunch.’ And I did. I had a whole eightball in one pocket, half an eightball in the other pocket,” 

“So we locked ourselves in this bathroom. He asked me for a cigarette while I was chopping up blow on the counter.”

Steve-O doesn't put a date on the night, but has since been to rehab and is reportedly now clean.

This is just a story to bust out for fun apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment