Sunday, 6 March 2016

Kelly Clarkson SLAMS Dr. Luke!!


Keeping it real!!

Kelly Clarkson spoke with Australian radio hosts Kyle and Jackie O when of course, talk turned to label mate Kesha and her legal battle with Dr. Luke.

While not being able to speak on the case itself, Kelly had words for the famed producer:

“Her experience was different to mine. Her fans are like, ‘Why don’t you stick up for her?’ but I wasn’t there,” 

“I’ll be honest about the guy, but I don’t know that situation,” also stating “he’s not a good person, to me. We’ve clashed.” 

 “I only worked with him because literally I was blackmailed by my label.” Clarkson added also saying if she didn't work with him, the label threatened they wouldn’t release her album. 

“When so many artists don’t like you, that says something.” 

And there you have it.

Maybe 'slams' is a stretch, but Kelly could have simply said "No comment". 

Bravo Miss Clarkson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment