Thursday, 24 March 2016

Goodbye Derek: Shemar Moore Leaves 'Criminal Minds' After 11 Seasons


Can there really be a show without Derek Morgan!? 

In last nights episode of 'Criminal Minds' fans were shocked to see original cast member Shemar Moore, who plays Derek Morgan, say goodbye.

Fans may have been surprised by his exit, but Moore explained that this was just another step for him:

"I've treated my acting career like school," 

 "'The Young and the Restless': eight years. (That was) high school. 'Criminal Minds': college. Now I'm ready for grad school, a Ph.D., whatever you want to call it. I'm just ready to grow. I just want to leap."

Moore did instill some hope however, by stating that he would always love to come back: 

"This business is all about politics, so I'm not promising anything," 

"But from a creative place, from a passionate place, if I'm asked intermittently to come back like they did at 'The Young and the Restless,' from my heart, the answer is yes, yes, yes, yes."

Will you guys still watch 'Criminal Minds' with Shemar gone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment