Friday, 11 March 2016

Caitlyn Jenner On Donald Trump: 'He Would Be Very Good For Women's Issues'


Finding it hard to find words for this.....

Caitlyn Jenner drew the ire of Lisa Ling after her Hillary Clinton remarks, and now it's possible she's going to draw MANY more. 

In a preview clip from this weekend's 'I Am Cait', Caitlyn opens up more about the Presidential hopefuls, and while not being a huge fan of Donald Trump, Caitlyn does admit to thinking he would be great for women's issues:

“I think he would have a hard time with women when he doesn’t even realize it, and it doesn’t mean he wouldn’t be good for women’s issues,” 

“I think he would be very good for women’s issues… I don’t think he’s out there to destroy women or takes things away or do any of that kind of stuff.”

Of course, Caitlyn had to take one final dig at Hillary, stating she would rather Donald in the White House: 

“Oh my God yes I would never ever ever vote for Hillary,” 

“We’re done, if Hillary becomes President, the country is over.”


What do you guys make of Caitlyn's comments? 



No comments:

Post a Comment