Friday, 18 March 2016

'American Idol' Top 5: My Favorite Performances


We're getting closer to the end of a cultural phenomenon.....

This season of 'American Idol' has turned into one of my all time favorites, and seeing as its the LAST season?

I'm not handling it well.

Last night, the final top 5 were announced, and they are:

Dalton Rapattoni, La'Porsha Renae, Trent Harmon, Sonika Vaid, and MacKenzie Bourg!!!

After performing in the first round and discovering which of them made the top 5, the second round would take a bit of the pressure off.

While Trent, Sonika, and MacKenzie all delivered stellar performances, it was Dalton and La'Porsha who gave me what I needed. First was Dalton, with his somber, gut-wrenching cover of Simon & Garfunkel's 'Sound of Silence'.

Check it out:


And finally, La'Porsha closing out the show with her incredible cover of Mary J. Blige's 'No More Drama':


These 2 need to be in the finale!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment