Wednesday, 10 February 2016

The Ladies Of 'The View' GO OFF On The Kardashian Family!!


Uh.....WOW.

Say what you want about how this family rose to fame (or their current celebrity status), but this is way out of line.

During a segment of 'The View' today, co-host Raven Symone discussed how she was practically pushed out of a red carpet interview, so that Kendall Jenner could be interviewed instead.

While Raven's point (and anger) was directed at the interviewer, the ladies (led by Joy Behar) went OFF on Kendall and the rest of the Kardashian/Jenner family.

The conversation led into a clip from 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' in which Kendall blasts Caitlyn for trying to steal her spotlight at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Immediately following the video clip, Joy quickly quipped:

"This is why the terrorists hate us. This show is making them hate us,"

Raven then tossed in:

"If I would have said any types of those words to my family or cussed out my transgender father, I would have gotten smacked in the face. I would not be on Victoria’s Secret’s runway,"

And that's when dear ol' Candace Cameron Bure chimed in, of course to the shock of no one, misusing her pronouns when referring to Caitlyn: 

"I don’t condone the way she was speaking to him,"
"I agreed with [Kendall] … as a parent, I would never want to upstage my child for her big debut."

And finally, Joy had to end with:
"Caitlyn wants some attention too now," 

"One narcissist in the family’s enough!"

While some of it may have been in a joking manner, and YES Joy is a comedian, the 'terrorist' line was NOT NECESSARY. 

Thoughts? 


No comments:

Post a Comment