Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Selena Gomez Gets REAL When Asked About Justin Bieber In New Interview


THIS is the Selena I've come to love:

Strong.

For the newest issue of 'W' magazine, Selena Gomez opened up about her relationship with ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber, the media hype around them, and how he broke her heart.

Selena said first, regarding the media hounding them constantly:

“At first I didn’t care. To me it was: I’m 18, I have a boyfriend, we look cute together, we like that. Then I got my heart broken and I cared. Because people had no idea what was going on, but everywhere it was a million different things. I was kind of in a corner, banging my head against the wall. I didn’t know where to go.”

“I’m so exhausted. I honestly am so done. I care about his health and well-being. But I can’t do it anymore.”


No comments:

Post a Comment