Monday, 22 February 2016

Demi Lovato BLASTS Her Haters Following Taylor Swift Comment


She's defending herself.

Demi Lovato is speaking out against those (including yours truly) who believe she shaded Taylor Swift, while defending Kesha.

Demi originally tweeted about certain individuals only standing for feminism when its appropriate for them, which many considered a dig to Taylor. Demi THEN blasted Taylor (almost directly) when she reportedly donated $250,000 to help Kesha.

The lengthy comments, posted on an Instagram user's account, said:

'How the f**k am I making this about myself? At least I'm talking about it,'

'Not everyone has 250k to just give to people. Would love to but I didn't grow up with money and def haven't made as much as her. At least I speak up about s*** that's uncomfortable to talk about rather than trying to be politically correct 24/7.

'There's no "rivalry" I just give more f**ks than other people and would rather start a dialogue ABOUT WOMEN COMING FORWARD ABOUT BEING RAPED than throw money at one person,'

'Didn't shade Taylor. If you take it that way than fine,' Lovato responded. 'I'm just tired of seeing women use "women empowerment" and "feminism" to further brands without actually being the ones that have the uncomfortable conversations. 

'I get shade and I don't give a f**k because someone has to be the one to take it. At least I'm getting my hands dirty.'

What do you guys make of Demi's rant? 



No comments:

Post a Comment