Monday, 15 February 2016

Britney Spears' Manager Larry Rudolph: Album Is "80% Done"


IT'S COMING!!!!

In a recent interview with Las Vegas publication 'The Sun', Britney Spears' longtime manager Larry Rudolph has revealed that her 9th studio album is "80% done".

It’s probably about 80% done, I’m thrilled with it – She said this is my favorite album that I’ve ever done. It’s different. It’s really sort of a turn. The last few albums have been pretty straight forward pop – this is different. This is almost like Britney meets The Weeknd. It’s got a really interesting vibe. It’s a lot of really cool stuff. I think people are going to absolutely love it and she sounds amazing on it. She has not sounded better in – I don’t know when. So, she’s really excited about it. She’s done a lot of writing on the album also. And I think it’s going to be really big.

The Weeknd!? 

Considering his recent album 'Beauty Behind The Madness' is VERY pop/urban, with some killer dark undertones, yours truly is thinking we may FINALLY be getting 'Blackout 2.0'. 

BRING IT ON!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment