Tuesday, 8 December 2015

Subtle Shade? Candace Cameron On Mary-Kate Olsen's Wedding


Maybe.....but probably not.

Candace Cameron Bure made an off the cuff comment to 'COSMOPOLITAN' magazine at luncheon in NYC the other day, that many are taking as shade against former TV sister Mary-Kate Olsen.

When asked about MK's recent wedding to Olivier Sarkozy, Candace replied with a quick:

"My invitation must have gotten lost in the mail".

When pressed further about the ceremony, that rumor has it included bowls of cigarettes,  Candace finished with:

“I’m not a smoker, so I might not have had much fun,”

“I’m really happy for Mary-Kate though. I really am.”

So, what do you guys think? 

Shady? Or just a quick joke? 

It was revealed recently as well, that MK and Ashley will not be appearing in the first season of 'Fuller House'. Their character of Michelle will have her absence explained by being away in NYC launching her fashion line. 

Life imitating art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment