Sadly, it appears his wife was wrong in regards to him being clean....
Singer Scott Weiland's cause of death has officially been revealed, and it's being called an accidental overdose.
The coroner's office released the details just minutes ago, stating that Scott died of an accidental overdose of cocaine, alcohol and Ecstasy. They also determined that it was the years of abuse that took its toll, citing heart disease and asthma. Also revealed was Scott's "multi-substance dependence".
His body was found on his current bands tour bus.