Let's count them down!!!
2015 has seen a resurgence in pop music with some rising stars and old school favorites releasing some killer tracks.
And just an FYI?
Ariana Grande's 'Focus' is not on this list.
That damn chorus killed any chance.
Anyways, back to business!!
Counting down yours truly's TOP 20 SINGLES, here we go:
20. Kelly Clarkson - Invincible
Kelly at her most raw, and with Sia behind the lyrics, we got a powerhouse single!
19. Fifth Harmony - Worth It
It's no 'Sledgehammer', but the ladies did their THING.
18. Brandon Flowers - Can't Deny My Love
I've missed this man.
17. Miguel - Coffee
Sex. That's all.
16. Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer
The album is a miss, but this single wasn't.
15. Justin Bieber - Sorry
Comeback kid. (And he's not done here yet).
14. Ben Haenow & Kelly Clarkson - Second Hand Heart
Maybe a shocker, but this song has seen CONSTANT rotation with yours truly!
13. Bonnie McKee - Bombastic
So much YAS.
12. Fleur East - Sax
You'll move your booty. Trust that.
11. One Direction - Drag Me Down
Even without Zayn (*cries*) the boys turn out one of their strongest to date.
10. MNEK & Zara Larrson - Never Forget You
9. Little Mix - Black Magic
My beloved UK girl group casts their spell.
8. Tinashe - Player
This Tinashe reign ain't letting up....
7. Years & Years - King
Olly and the boys made a huge statement.
6. Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself
"Metamorphical gin & juice"
5. Madonna - Living For Love
One of her best singles EVER.
4. Adele - Hello
3. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean
The comeback began.
2. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do
I said it when the song dropped.....
Any guesses on #1?
Oh c'mon.....you know.
1. Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me
Pop single OF THE YEAR