Friday, 18 December 2015

HALLELUJAH: Whoopi Goldberg Says She Would Be On Board For 'Sister Act 3'


Do you hear that bigwigs???

LE'TS MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

It's been a very long 22 years since we saw the last of Whoopi Goldberg's Dolores Van Cartier, but maybe we'll get to be reunited with her.

At least, that's what Whoopi wants!!

During her appearance on 'Watch What Happens Live', the 'View' moderator told host Andy Cohen, after being asked by a caller on the subject of another 'Sister Act' film:

“I generally say no to that,” 
“because so many of the nuns have passed and it just wouldn’t feel right for me. But I do think that someone is planning to do Sister Act again.”
“I’m kind of old for it now,” 
 “That’s not to say I wouldn’t do it, but it feels like there’s a new generation for Sister Act and so maybe I can be a nun now.”
W'ere just going to hold on to that "that's not to say I wouldn't do it" for dear life....
C'mon....someone start planning a 3rd sequel!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment