Thursday, 31 December 2015

Bill Cosby's Lawyer SPEAKS OUT: "My Client Is Not Guilty"


We'll see how it plays out.

Lawyer for Bill Cosby, Monique Pressley, spoke with the 'TODAY' show this morning, and defended her famous client following the charges being placed against him yesterday.

If you look at the deposition itself then you’ll see there’s no admission of criminal wrongdoing with respect to Mr. Cosby,”

 “My client is not guilty. And there will be no consideration on our part of any sort of arrangement.”

“I have confidence in that system of justice, and as I’ve said in any number of interviews on this network and elsewhere, I believe when you separate what happens in a court of law from what has been allowed to happen in the fictional court of public opinion, you will get an outcome that justice requires,”

What do you guys think of what Monique had to say? 





No comments:

Post a Comment