IS FREAKING AMAZING!!
With some exceptions.
Last night, "Revenge" returned after a small hiatus and really got to work in amping up the storylines that have been front & center all season, as well as some new ones.
Emily and Nolan FINALLY clipped the Falcon's wings, and Nolan was able to avenge Padma's death. The mini Falcon, a tiny girl named Edith Lee, met her match in cyber wiz Nolan Ross, and he and Emily used Edith to their advantage.
This gave the Falcon up. Edith was no match for Nolan's skills, and after using her for the information, Edith was promptly arrested. More closure came when Emily was observing the old picture of David Clarke and the those who had turned on him. Emily sent the photo via the magic of the web to Nolan....
Who busted out his own red sharpie skills and X'd out Edith!!
After discovering the Falcon had doctored Victoria's medical records relating to her firstborn son (whom they learned she named Patrick) Ems and Nolan were determined to release that information....
In a BIG way!
Enter a reporter and Nightline.
Conrad and Victoria were about to sit down for an interview on their marriage for his campaign alongside Daniel and newly reunited girlfriend Emily. While Conrad believed they would be able to put the "abortion" to rest, good ol' Nolan sabotaged the Falcon's computer and Victoria's medical reports went VIRAL:
She had given Patrick up at 6 months.
Once again, Daniel and Conrad were FLOORED as Victoria walked out of the interview.
Episode end came when Nolan, celebrating his victory in honor of Padma, was confronted by Mother Grayson and she had a mission for him:
He would be reinstated as the sole owner of NolCorp.....
Should he help her find Patrick!!!
Emily was battling surprises of her own. After being called out by Daniel on national television and being propositioned to marry him, Emily took the matter to Aiden.
Emily declared it was Aiden she wanted to be with, and they would be.....
After she took the Grayson's down from the inside.
"Marry the son of a bitch and take them down once and for all,"
STELLAR episode as per usual, and next week, things are going to get even CRAZIER!!
1. IF the show returns for a 3rd season (please!!!) they need to get rid of either Declan or Charlotte. Their story in this episode? UGH!!! Charlotte making out with the girl who she punched last episode? Ridiculous.
2. Hmmm....so Takeda is back. And Aiden is threatening to go rogue and be finished with it all? This don't sound good.
3. That Ashley. First we think she's actually on Jack's side, then Jack reveals to Declan that he's using her for as long as he needs, JUST AS Ashley is returning to Conrad's side unbeknownst to Jack.
4. I'm still waiting for the SLAP FEST between Emily and Victoria...
5. So will we meet Patrick? Do we know him already??
6. Will Emily make it down the aisle with Daniel?